Thursday, May 31, 2007

Interviews again.. but this time with a difference

I believe I can set a Guiness record for attending the maximum number of interviews without accepting any of the job offers.

TCS, Capgemini, Amdocs, Mastek, Hexaware, HSBC, EDS, I-Flex.. the list is too long.

Everytime I thought of preparing for the interview(which didn't happen a lot by the way...) I would scrounge around for interview questions wasting more time on searching question rather than preparing.

The irony is, If I do a search on my PC for any topic related to mainframes I'll get dozens of documents. But some of these have repeated questions and some are plain useless.

So this time, I decided I would put on all the useful material on a site in a manner which makes this information easily accessible.

Thus began the creation of my Googlepages.

http://onkar.s.mann.googlepages.com

The work is still going on and I hope from now on there will be no effort wasted on searching for the questions.

No comments: